Looking for external funding? See below! Also, feel free to contact your Research Administration Representative if you need assistance.
- IP Access: From any on-campus computer, a user can go right to PIVOT. PIVOT recognizes the MSU network, so you can start searching the database right away.
- Username & Password (*Recommended*): You can log into PIVOT with a Pivot username and password anytime, anywhere. By having a PIVOT account, you can save funding opportunity searches and PIVOT will suggest potential funding opportunities for you based on your profile. Go to PIVOT and click "signup".
- Start your search right here, right now! From any on-campus computer.
- Go to GRC
- Click Login from any on-campus computer
- Click GrantSearch
- Enter your email address and choose Manage My Alerts
- Choose Subjects, Activities, etc. to customize your alert
- Choose Save Alert
Search for funding opportunities from private entities, such as foundations. Please come to our office (Carrington 405) to search, or submit your search request via email to your ORA Representative, using theFoundation Search Form.
Search for federal opportunities.
Search for federal procurement opportunities.