The Cayuse Human Ethics module is an easy-to-use system for electronically preparing, submitting, and routing human subjects research studies for IRB approval.
Cayuse IRB has transitioned to a cloud platform and you will now see a new page once you've logged in. Just click on the Products dropdown at the top right of your screen and choose Human Ethics.
Not a user in the system? Click below:
Online Support & Directions
- Full online help and support can be found by calling the ORA at 417-836-8991, or by emailing email@example.com.
- Specific help sections can be found at the following links:
Tips for using Cayuse IRB
- Not a user? See above. Please be advised that user access takes overnight to be granted.
- Roles in the system:
- Principal Investigator = must be a faculty or staff member; required to certify protocol(s); included on all correspondence
- Primary Study Contact = may be the PI or someone else (faculty, staff, student); included on all correspondence (i.e., lab managers; graduate students)
- Co-Principal Investigators = must be a faculty or staff member; required to certify protocol(s); included on all correspondence
- Investigators – all others (faculty, staff, and students)