The Evisions Cayuse Institutional Review Board (IRB) module is an easy-to-use system for electronically preparing, submitting, and routing human subjects research studies for IRB approval.
Not a user in the system? Click below:
Online Support & Directions
- Full online help and support can be found here, by calling the ORA at 417-836-8362 or 417-836-8991, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specific help sections can be found at the following links:
Tips for using Cayuse IRB
- Not a user? See above. Please be advised that user access takes overnight to be granted.
- Roles in the system:
- Principal Investigator = must be a faculty or staff member; required to certify protocol(s); included on all correspondence
- Primary Study Contact = may be the PI or someone else (faculty, staff, student); included on all correspondence (i.e., lab managers; graduate students)
- Co-Principal Investigators = must be a faculty or staff member; required to certify protocol(s); included on all correspondence
- Investigators – all others (faculty, staff, and students)
- Class Projects (see IRB Policy/Procedures for class projects requiring IRB approval)
- List information in question 2B
- Not all students need to be listed as investigators (not necessary for students to be in Cayuse system)
Evisions, the company that supports Cayuse IRB, is currently working on addressing accessibility issues with the program. If you encounter any such issues, please contact the Office of Research Administration at 417-836-8362 for assistance.